Inland Empire Trip Planner
Welcome to Inland Empire!
The Inland Empire, tucked between powerful Los Angeles to the west and the imposing California deserts to the east, containes the cities of Riverside and San Bernardino. The region boasts a diverse combination of lakes and forests, urban centers and rural wilderness. Big Bear Lake is a haven for winter and summer outdoor enthusiasts. Home to the two ski hills at Big Bear Mountain Resort and year round fun at Magic Mountain Recreation Area, the district is alive with leisure activities and lodging choices. The city of Ontario hosts the largest outlet mall in California; Riverside is home to the Castle Park entertainment center; and the excitement of NASCAR racing can be found in Fontana at the California Speedway. Village theaters, fishing derbies, art galleries and festivals are all part of the pleasure when visiting the Inland Empire.
Hotels & Motels
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Inland Empire? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Road to California Quilter’s Conference and Showcase
Jan 19 to Jan 22 » Ontario Convention Center
- Mission Inn Foundation Excursion Series
Jan 21 » UCR / California Museum of Photography
- Get Motivated! Ontario, CA
Jan 24 » Chino, CA
- Get Motivated! San Bernardino
Jan 26 » San Bernardino
- Mission Inn Foundation Lecture Series: The Life and Accomplishments of Clarence Muse
Feb 12 » Mission Inn Hotel & Spa Riverside
- Holi Festival of Colors Riverside
Mar 04 » Riverside
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S PREMIER LIFESTYLE, HEALTH, AND ACTIVE AGING EXPO!
Jun 17 » Doubletree Hotel Ontario Airport
- Chocolate, Wine & Jazz Festival
TBA » Corona, CA